Sunday February 12, 2017
Are you looking to purchase something specific? Here’s your monthly guide to buying things throughout the year:
- January – With the holiday season officially behind us, January is an ideal time to purchase holiday decorations, wrapping paper and holiday cards for next year. January is the perfect time to buy fitness equipment with people making New Year’s resolutions to get into shape. TV’s and Blu-ray players go on sale in preparation for the Super Bowl. You will also find deals on mattresses, as well as bedding and linens (white sales). January and the winter months mark a good time to look for a new home since there is less competition out in the market.
- February – There will be last minute deals on TV’s to watch the big game in the beginning of February. Look out for President’s Day sales, and deals on tax software, coats and winter clothes as retailers get ready for spring.
- March – Now that Valentine’s Day is over, you will most likely find good deals on chocolate and other candies. Purchase winter sporting goods, running shoes, and gas and charcoal grills.
- April – Sellers tend to put their homes on the market with the school season coming to an end. You may be able to find a deal on homes in melissa tx fresh on the market. April is also a good month to purchase vacuum cleaners, spring cleaning items, gardening tools, household appliances and cookware. Car dealers sometimes run specials on new or used cars because of tax refunds.
- May – You may want to hold off on purchasing furniture, home goods and mattresses until May. Look out for Mother’s Day and Memorial Day sales too.
- June – This month is ideal for buying gifts for dad and lingerie.
- July – Retailers usually have great Fourth of July sales as well as deals on mattresses and swimwear.
- August – Take advantage of the end of summer and back to school deals if you’re looking to purchase a laptop, swimwear, pool tools and accessories, snack items, and patio furniture.
- September – Another great month to purchase a mattress with Labor Day sales. Back to school supplies should also be reduced in price.
- October – With people already enjoying their spring and summer home purchases or holding off until next year to buy a home as they prepare for the holiday season, October is a great time to buy a home. Patio furniture tends to go on sale as people start to spend more time indoors. Consumers will also find deals on older model goods and cars as retailers get ready for new inventory.
- November – Keep an eye out for Black Friday deals. Also buy candy, Halloween costumes and décor in early November.
- December – The best time to purchase Thanksgiving décor for next year. Retailers will also have deals on appliances, electronics, gas grills, gift cards, toys, and TV’s for the holiday season.
Though some months may have less competition than others, every month is a great month to purchase a home for those in the market. Altura Homes will soon be building in the homes in melissa tx communities of Hunters Lake and Creek Crossing. Contact us at
888-972-1979 for details