Tuesday August 23, 2016
A mirror is a great decorating piece that’ll reflect light in a room, reflect the personality of the room, and reflect the beautiful images of your home. Here's how to style your home using mirrors.
- Charming centerpiece – Set your dining room apart from your homes in Mclendon Chisholm TX neighbors with a charming full-length mirror centerpiece. This elegant addition should be topped off with candles, a vase, and crystal glasses.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirror – An antique full length floor-to-ceiling mirror will add drama to any room of your new home including the bathroom, dining room and entryway.
- Gallery wall – Wall art is one of the simplest ways to make your home feel homier. Hang a combination of framed art on the wall and break up the look by placing a frameless round mirror in the center of the framed art.
- Inviting entryway – Greet family and friends into your home by enhancing the entryway with a framed mirror. Place an oval or rectangular framed mirror above a console table and add printed chairs to both sides of the table.
- Spectacular 3-D wall stickers – These DIY removable 3-D wall stickers are a fun and creative way to transform a room. They come in an assortment of shapes and sizes and are perfect for the study, your kid’s bathroom, kid’s bedroom or the children’s retreat.
Altura would like to hear from our homes in Mclendon Chisholm TX residents. How do you decorate your home with mirrors? Let us know on Facebook!